View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Sunday 1 June 2014

Monday 26 May

An easterly wind has brought us clear and fairly sunny weather. Temps still no great shakes at around 12C, but I'm not complaining. Cat was seen around the house yesterday by others. Will keep an eye and an ear open; I think it does want to come in again.

The count for the elections to the European Parliament in the Western Isles was postponed until 9 o'clock this morning. I don't have any issue with that. One of the aspects of life in Stornoway I like is the fact that nothing moves on a Sunday.

UKIP have gained 24 European Parliament seats, they are the largest contingent from the UK. UKIP want to take the UK out of the EU. I think that's stupid.

P5269053 P5269054 P5269060 P5269062 P5269064

No comments:

Post a Comment