View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Thursday 6 August 2009

Twitter down, Facebook not working properly

Twitter has been down for more than an hour now, although Twitter Search shows that it is still possible to tweet using mobile devices. Twitter Status says they don't know what is causing the problem. So, on to Facebook.

But I can't put anything into Facebook either. So, on to Blogger.

Well, that's where the buck stops. I am able to put in an old-fashioned entry and take things on from here. Social networking by Internet? Well, it's up the spout this afternoon :-)

4 comments:

  1. Twitter says: We are defending against a denial-of-service attack, and will update status again shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't twitter but I did try to wish you a Happy Birthday on FB and it wouldn't let me...
    so Happy Birthday!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get back into Facebook either so now I am on blogger, lol... but now it is time to get off to work...
    Have a great birthday day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed your Birthday--so let me say now--"Happy Birthday Guido"
    May you have many many more.

    ReplyDelete