View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday 27 April

A day of changing fortunes in terms of weather. Although the morning was bright and sunny, the afternoon brought increasing cloud, followed by rain after 4pm.


Morning

Afternoon

The Scottish Parliament elections will be held in 8 days' time, and I duly watched one of the most boring election debates ever on TV. It was three of the five candidates for the Western Isles, and it was short on substance and commitment. As I said on Twitter, it's a miracle the fence didn't collapse with the sitting that was done on it.

I'll just leave you with a selection of pictures of the past few days, as I don't have an awful lot to write about tonight.






At 10.20pm

Industrial Stornoway on Sunday: not very industrious

Reflections of a boat

1 comment:

  1. The hustings were incredibly dull weren't they?

    At least it did give me chance to practice my Gaelic. Thank God for small mercies.

    ReplyDelete