View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Message

Cathy [chatzeekay] is sending a message that she is sorry to have lost touch with most of us in J-land. She has returned from her vacation, and is gearing up to confront some serious issues. Cathy is currently not blogging (she finds it extremely difficult to learn a new blogging system), but would like to keep in touch - at present through myself. If you have her email address (not giving it out on here), please write an encouraging note. Although this could be classified as Call for Support stuff, I am writing it here, as she may pick it up on my journal.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know. I was wondering how she has been doing and if she moved to Blogger. I hope she was able to copy her entries for the record that she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying prayers for her, hope she is going to be ok, and maybe we'll see her back here when she has more time.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete