View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Monday 27 October 2008

Stuck to the toilet

A man was stretchered from the high-speed train between La Rochelle and Bordeaux in France, with a toilet-bowl attached to his arm. After using the lavatory, his mobile phone had fallen in, and he had stuck his arm into the bowl to retrieve it. Unfortunately, the suction mechanism had engaged and had sucked his arm into the pipework. The emergency services had to physically remove the toilet from the train, still attached to the man.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I'm sorry I had a bit of a giggle. I do hope he was OK, and no damage was done to his arm.
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should not laugh, but I just had to. I bet the rescue workers did!
    Miss you not commenting Guido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how humiliated this poor fellow was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guido, I had a real LOL. The only one I had for a week.Thanks. I have no sympathy for any cell phone users. sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to LOL too!I can just imagine the poor man.How embarrassing for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That puts a real spin on what's been flushed down the toilet. Hope the man wasn't hurt too badly. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he gets the award for Idiot of the Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very funny Guido!
    ilmao1 lol!
    uhhhh..hummmmm...... did that reallt happen????
    if so so sorry to the man! awful!
    nat

    ReplyDelete