View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Half an hour to dusk

Finally caught up with new entries, so I can start with a clean slate as of tomorrow. Several of you have received invitations for a Facebook group "not wanted on voyage anymore", for all of us who have been kicked off AOL Journals. Not compulsory of course, but would be nice to have everybody on board. Don't forget the journals list on Magic Smoke @ Blogger, which I update every time I come across a new journal or a comment is left with a link.

Another hailshower is moving east over Lochs, whilst the light gradually starts to fade on the approach to sunset. Have spent too much time on PC this afternoon, so will only briefly call back after 10 o'clock tonight to do the hurricane update, check Facebook, check Journals, check Emails - and be there for another couple of hours.

8 comments:

  1. wouldn't mind a facebook invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the blog list Guido. I cannot think of anyone left out but then there were many journals I did not know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children use Facebook all the time. I'm totally clueless with that but I'd love an invite. I'll work on figuring out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I have never checked out facebook. Is it for the young or something mature minded people, otherwise known as over 20 like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite Guido, and I plan to come by...but it may be when I get back, I still have so much to do. I will be there though, promise!

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great when you get caught up with entrys etc ,pretty much the same as clearing up the ironing ,!! I think you have the wrong link for me ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to get a little caught up myself. Of course I'll just get behind again this weekend. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete