View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Thursday 2 October 2008

Evening note

I've done a wee run round the new blogs this evening - for reference, I am posting under my Google name ADB. If you look at my profile, you'll see about 14 blogs or so, but Atlantic Lines is for the moment my primary blog. Tropical Cyclones is full of hurricane information. The other blogs are static, in fact, they could best be classified as websites.

Over the next 6 days, I shall try to get Internet access where possible whilst in Orkney.

This is a picture of St Magnus Cathedral in Kirkwall, the islands' main town.
I'm returning to Stornoway on October 8th.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cathedral - enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Guido. It seems many are reading but very few commenting, probably because they do not like the system. I know by my tracker just how many have visited.
    That is a beautiful Cathedral, I love old buildings. Enjoy your trip and I hope the weather holds for you. I have done a second posting on Grandmother if you would care to read and have not done so already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip and a safe return. That is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Cathedral! Enjoy your trip, Guido.

    Pooh Hugs.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i think i have finally worked this out.... says she with fingers crossed.

    Have a good time and hurry back
    hugs Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi guido, thanks for all your help with the move! Hope you are having a good trip. the new blog is looking good!
    my new blog is
    http://eternity-mrst.blogspot.com
    and
    http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.com
    take care
    mrs t xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of the cathedral beautiful. It's great to visit areas that have such history to them. Still getting used to this site, it has some things that are better than AOl, just different...be well, Sandi

    ReplyDelete