View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Thursday 2 October 2008

Away

I am pleased that my J-land 2 folder on Google Reader is filling up nicely with everybody's new URLs.

Ken (buckoclown) is suggesting we drop the J-land name. Let's not have too many changes all at once - this move is proving traumatic enough, and I'm not looking to the heartache that's bound to occur on and after November 1st, when people discover their blogs have disappeared.

The J-land Hub, the Magic Smoke on Blogger, will come to life in the next couple of days with more information on the transfer.

I'll be off Internet from October 3rd until (and including) October 8th, but will try to get internet access at some point. I'm travelling to Orkney tomorrow to photograph 700 wargraves in Kirkwall and Lyness. The weatherforecast is atrocious, so please think of me whilst I feed the fish in the Minch and the Pentland Firth.

entry copied to Northern Trip

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, and have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're very right about taking baby steps, Guido. Right now, the journals are still there. Come Nov 1st, it will be a funeral dearth type feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a thought Guido but we could call it Blogworld! :o)

    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete