View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Saturday 25 October 2008

Comments

Jeannette (Outside Looking In) pointed this out to me, and I'm more than happy to relay:

You will notice I have made the comment system much easier. To do the same, go into your dashboard, select settings and then select comments. Scan down the comments related page until you see Comment Form Placement. Make sure that the third option is ticked - it says Embedded Below Post. Then just press save. That is all there is to it. Much more like our old J-Land system.

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I wondered how people had done this.
    Jenny <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that but don't know if i like it or not. But then again, i really do not like this blogger place at all. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did mine too, it's listed on the Buzzer Buzz on the Dashboard.
    have a good wkend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A much better way ,and didnt they act promptly ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did it, but don't see a difference, so I don't know what I did. Anyway, I'm with Lisa Jo, just cannot get use to this blogger place, to me, it's just not user friendly at all. It's gonna take me quite awhile, I think.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is much easier and less time consuming, if someone doesn't have those blasted letters on!!
    Ugh, I hate them and must have bad eyes as I never or rarely ever get them right first try.
    Sorry, enough complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I've found as have a few others, this only works well if you have the standard templates. Mine being customized refused to work well with that format and I had to change back to the full page comment choice. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a helluva time with this comment format not sure why..... GRRRRRR
    hugs

    ReplyDelete