View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Friday 16 November 2012

Poetry

I have copied my poetic writings onto a separate blogsite, Writings from Castle Town and after today, will blog the poetry there. Those who follow my writings on Facebook will see a feed from that blog on my wall. I am contemplating whether to publish these in book form, but have not yet decided.

Castle Town is a username I adopted on Blipfoto, a site where you can post one photograph each day, something I have been doing for the past 3 years. Castle Town refers to Lews Castle in Stornoway, and to the castle in my home town in the Netherlands. Pictures from both castles are featured in the Writings blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to put them together in a book. For anyone, but especially those in your part of the world, it would be a nice collection to have. It's nice you have some lovely castles in you life, there and at home. They are a part of history that lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think putting the poems in a book is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete