View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Monday 1 August 2011

Social media

Mashable is reporting that Google Chrome has overtaken Firefox as the most popular browser (after Internet Explorer) in the UK. I have consigned IE to the recycling bin a long time ago, as it is slow and riddled with security holes. I have tried Google Chrome, but it causes problems when using Blogger. When updating my Tropical Cyclones blog, I tend to copy an old post into a new one. Chrome loses the formatting, or shows up a whole morass of code, whereas Firefox does the job faultlessly.

I have a LinkedIn account, but I am beginning to contemplate deleting it. I shall make a final decision in the near future, and the outlook for it is bleak. I cannot go into details on a public blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment