View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Saturday 6 August 2011

Out of office - be back with my baby

I currently have 79 subscribers to my Tropical Cyclones blog, and every now and again they'll be away from their computers for a matter of days, weeks or longer. They put up an out-office reply for the benefit of anyone who may be emailing them. This one, from an employee of the Edgewater Resort and Spa in Rarotonga, in the Cook Islands in the South Pacific made me smile tonight:

I am currently on Maternity leave at the end of this week. 

I wish the lady, who works in the offices of Edgewater, well for her confinement and birth of her child. For reasons of privacy, I will not put her name on here, but if anyone from Edgewater comes across this message, please pass on my good wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, Guido, I was rattled by this headline and rushed over to see what was up with you! I did have to laugh when I read your entry.

    ReplyDelete