View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tuesday 13 July

A fairly bright day with a lot of high cloud, but also pleasant sunshine. The amount of flies around signifies that high summer is here. The mercury is at 17C / 63F, which is quite pleasant and average for this part of the world. Tomorrow will probably be broadly the same, as a frontal zone passes far to our east.

Spent the morning resolving the query that I reported in my previous query. By the way, anyone for some parsnip cake?

4 comments:

  1. I've never had it, but I'd be willing to try a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like parsnip Guido,but it looks pretty tempting for those who do.Have a lovely day I hope the temps stay the same for you.Rain here since Monday in my little corner of England.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of parsnip cake Guedo...have you the recipe...looks delicious.
    sybil x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect your parsnip cake is made along the same lines as a carrot cake Guido? I bet it is delicious...put the kettle on...
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete