View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Thursday 23 July 2009

Maps on picture entries

I have found this very useful site, which provides tailor-made Google Maps. I am including them on my picture entries for my trip last week, as I don't expect most of my readers to be as intimately familiar with the geography of Scotland as my entries may suggest you be.

In the latest entry, you can actually zoom in and out on the map, in order that you see where everything is on a larger scale. Hope this makes things clearer. Also hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at the maps. It certainly helps one focus in on where you're traveling.
    Barb *queenb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maps are very good but I have no use for them. I am certainly not going to advertise where I live so it is only of interest to me but I find them very informative on your blog.

    ReplyDelete