View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Sunday 17 May 2009

Sunday 17 May

Bright and sunny today, with a thin easterly breeze. Not warm enough to sit outside, though.
More revelations about MP's inappropriate expense claims, calls for the Speaker of the House of Commons to be removed from office. Something will have to change and soon. Whether that should be because of prosecutions, the replacement of Mr Speaker or a General Election, I don't know. It is a shame that the genuinely held convictions of party members of whichever political party are mocked by the greed of Honourable Members. Including, allegedly, the MP for Na h-Eileanan an Iar (Western Isles).

1 comment:

  1. I am down to Doc's and saw your photo of sheep for the first time. I just love it, but then I love any photos of livestock. When I was a kid the sheepmen used to bring their sheepherds through Boulder from their winter range to their mountain range, and our townspeople would bargain for dogey lambs to raise. That's when I got my dearest pet lamb, Black Wooley, my parents later ate! Gerry

    ReplyDelete