View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Neurological disorder

I would like to use my blog postings to raise awareness of two progressive neurological disorders called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, and CBD, or Cortico Basal Degeneration. I was pointed to a support group, the PSP Association, which does valuable work here in the UK to support both patients, carers and health professionals to deal with those conditions. There is no treatment or cure for either.

With thanks to John of Silversprite.com for raising awareness.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I read one of your headlines and must get over here and read what is going on. I wanted to tell you that Lisa of Please Don't Take Life for Granted woke up with a fire on her bed. She suffered what looks to be quite a bad burn on her leg, and she was having such a hard time anyway. She tried to quit smoking when she went to the hospital with pneumonia but probably started the fire with a cigarette as so many do. Gerry

    ReplyDelete