View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Flock - part 1

The one thing I am not liking about Flock is the way they handle imported feeds. I downloaded my feeds from Google Reader, and I have those categorised into two sections for  J-land (blogs I read regularly, and others I have on file), news, Scottish blogs, etc. Well, that got messed up a little on uploading into Flock. Can live with that though.

You can also write blog posts through the browser, monitor Twitter as well as Facebook. I am getting less enthusiastic about Facebook, but that is nothing to do with Flock.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. I love your header photo ... Port of Ness beach isn't it? I have a framed photo of the harbour there on my living room wall :-)

    I'm glad you're finding Flock interesting, whether you decide to stick with it or not. I read all feeds through Google Reader so I never use the inbuilt Flock one.

    ReplyDelete