View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Posted on behalf of

Some of you may remember Cathy [chatzeekay on AOL], who battles with brain injuries following accidents and abuse. She could not resume a journal on Blogger (yet), and has asked me to relay this message. Please note that I have done a direct copy and paste, and the message is exactly as Cathy typed it. Her typos result from her medical condition.

i know i ave not stayed in touch. and its been rough going for me and the hands, and the rest, how is journal land on the otherside. i have not been on the computer at all in some time, and wante dto write a small summarry of things, but have not been able to has of yet, just like a update of such to pass along to my friends that i misss so much. i keep strong even though its rough and still have my courage , and of course my faith and my prayers, i know you will not forget of me i hope no one does. but please let everyine know that i am doing alright and i contuie to strive towards my goals. if i get my summary complied i hope you can post it on your journal, i have not been reading journlas. cause so much has been overwhemling for me, th epain to type is unbearble, hope all is well with you and your famliy, catherine courage,


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Guido. I can not claim to know Catherine well, but she is friendly with Jimmy & he'd asked me to stop by her journal a few times. She has had some pretty catastrophic life experiences, but she is a determined woman. I think she will be back, conversing with her friends again & letting her voice be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Guido. First thought I have is, we can still give Catherine the support and caring we (aol-ers) have ... Like Mary, I didn't read there regularly but would stop by now and again to offer a word of encouragement. I do hope she makes it back to blogging.

    Second thought is, Guido ... you never cease to amaze me. You are always there for all of us, no matter what, no matter when. I know a few others like you, first on AOL and now on blogger. I consider each of you a gift from ... God. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete