View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Friday 27 February 2009

Friday 27 February

You may remember my epic journey from Holland back to Stornoway, which took 55 hours rather than 12 on February 2nd (3rd and 4th as it turned out). Well, I am being reimbursed by the airline for part of my expenses - the ones I incurred because of the booking error.

Meanwhile, I'm looking out at a very wet day here in the islands, not much wind, but it is raining steadily.

If you don't like your job, don't mention it on Facebook, or anywhere else on the open Internet. It can get you fired.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting a refund. They do owe you that much for sure. Very wet day here and promises of snow by evening. Hope your Friday is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent on the reimbursement of your expenses, it is the least they can do for you in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete