View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Sunday 7 December 2008

Sunday 7 December

Overcast day with some rain and strong winds. As I write this, the sun will be setting in the next quarter of an hour. Unseen by me at groundlevel. All points south and east beware: this is coming your way.

I am having to move a blog I keep on the BBC Scotland website. The BBC will no longer allow updates as of next month or so, but they will NOT delete the old blog. I have set up a new blog on a separate site. I operate that blog, which casts a critical if slightly off-the-ball eye on events in the Isle of Lewis, where I reside. As I do so under a pseudonym, I cannot link to it direct. Check out my page.

Oh apologies for the two entries that should have gone to my Tropical Cyclones blog. Nothing to report at any rate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our weather - the winds are horrendous today and it is bitterly cold!

    ReplyDelete