View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Friday 14 November 2008

Friday 14 November

Once more pouring with rain and breezy today. The best way to summarise is to call it dreich.

I have pulled my videos off AOL Video Uncut, as the UK version has now become defunct. I'll be uploading them onto YouTube in the next few days. You can watch all my (50 at present) videos on this channel.

It is reckoned that the hurricane season in the Atlantic is over for the year, as atmospheric conditions are no longer conducive to formation of tropical cyclones. The tropical waves, off which many hurricanes are born, have ceased running off the African continent. The southern hemisphere season commenced 2 weeks ago, but is yet to get into swing.

4 comments:

  1. I had better set a whole day aside then, just to watch your videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's somewhat tolerable here today. The sun is still out but it's not as horribly hot as it has been lately.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good idea Guido...I may do the same thing...thanks for sharing...take care..
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never did get any videos up to AOL. I went to your channel and watched a video, so I am glad to know that you are now on Youtube. Gerry

    ReplyDelete