View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Tuesday 31 March

It is brightening up here in Stornoway after a wet morning. I've been cleaning out the archives, copying stuff into address books and what not, disposing of anything not needed. Made a huge difference. And having a fireplace is most handy for getting rid of confidential material.

The row about the bus service in Lewis is continuing, but I have to say in all fairness that saying that timetables change 3 times in as many days just because there is a (different) Saturday service is taking it too far. Having said that, there is only a reduction in service, no correct timetables (at bus station, in the stances, with the drivers or on the council's website).

I just wished they would leave Jade Goody to rest in peace. I've had it with all the revelations about her final moments, who will and won't attend the funeral and all that. It's making me feel quite ill.

1 comment:

  1. We're even hearing the Jade Goody stuff over here. I have a shredding machine for taking care of paperwork that needs to go. At times I use a handful of the shredded stuff to help start the fire in the woodstove. At 9:30 in the morning it's 45*, windy & rainy. Linda in WA

    ReplyDelete