View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunday 29 March

Pretty abysmal weather today with strong winds and continual rain. Not expecting much improvement into the week until Wednesday, when the weather pattern shifts from west to east. Shame; yesterday was a nice day, except for the low temperatures. So, I'll close this post with some of yesterday's pictures.



Courtyard in the Bridge Centre


Bridge Centre from the Inner Harbour


Bar area in An Lanntair

I am returning to An Lanntair tomorrow to take pictures without people in them; as you know, I'm very reluctant to publish pictures of people on this blog without their consent.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are deceiving...it could be 80* instead of very cold. I like the secound one, everyone has a red door. I'm thinking that's an apartment building. We got snow last night but this morning it's 36* and sunny. I see there's still some snow in shady areas of my yard. Linda in freezing Washington

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are freezing in Ohio too. Rain this morning and then some sunshine now after a windy hail storm it is turning very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty cold there to me. But anywhere is cold to me out of Phoenix. After the blood gets used to this temperture forget moving. I am very curious about twitter but know my limit. I am afraid I would be too slow to twitter. Despite John MaCain saying he loves Twitter.

    ReplyDelete