View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Monday 30 March 2009

Monday 30 March

Reasonable day, with some brightness in amongst the clouds. The Uist freighter Nord Star was hauled up onto the Goat Island slipway this morning. She is a relatively large boat and only just fits on. Received my copy of my photobook Lewis Light, that I promoted a week or so ago, and am not entirely impressed. Printing of some pictures has left blotches on the photographs (phooey, Lulu), and I noticed that some of the captions were wrong (phooey, Guido). Oh well, keep correcting. Will feedback to Lulu about the print quality. I don't like having to shell out £20 and more for that, let alone innocent punters.

1 comment:

  1. There is not one ray of brightness on our horizon this morning. It is a gloomy Monday for sure. Cold too! Hope your Monday is a good one.

    ReplyDelete