View across the Outer Harbour of Stornoway

Saturday 21 March 2009

Exhibition

Well, made the bold move and entered a framed photograph of mine in local exhibition Grinneas nan Eilean. This runs in Stornoway's art centre An Lanntair from next Saturday until mid-May. There is the odd chance someone may buy it, but it's more for the sake of making a contribution of sorts. Like the book I plugged last night. That was not the first book I produced on lulu.com, but the first one (a printed copy of Faces from the War Memorial) is not publicly available.

4 comments:

  1. Your photography is outstanding, I wouldn't doubt that you have a great chance of selling it!! Now going to check out the books. I'm impressed, Guido!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very exciting, Guido:) Which photo (or did I somehow miss that?). You have plenty of excellent ones. I'm sure it'll be appreciated and pondered, which of course, is sometimes what art is about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it attracts a buyer. But good for you for entering it whether or no.

    ReplyDelete